Senior Ecommerce Optimisation Manager
Exciting role for a Senior Optimisation Manager seeking a new challenge with one of the world’s largest experience providers. You’ll be responsible for the creation, delivery and success of online functionality improvements, the optimisation of existing user journeys and the introduction of new innovative concepts, with a focus on improving website conversion rates, and, hence meeting sales targets.
The role is supported by a team (currently x2) of experienced Product Owners, who have a day to day focus on ensuring the CRO roadmap is prioritised correctly and delivered efficiently. The PO team work closely with the web design, web optimisation and web trading teams.
Located: North London
Salary: Up to £60k
In-depth RESPONSIBILITIES details, you will be:
· Responsible for creation and delivery of strategic website development initiatives to drive performance and conversion for both brands websites
· Collaboration across PO team and the wider business, to define a forward-looking roadmap, using web analytics and customer insight to prioritise opportunities in line with wider business requirements
· Work alongside Web Trading Team to identify customer drop out points or low converting functionality and to develop technical solutions to alleviate these pinch points
· Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development in this area, including:
· Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to increased sales and improved customer experience
· Ensuring bugs are identified and resolved promptly to ensure no impact on day to day trading
· Assist in wider business projects that impact product areas to ensure that the best solutions are put in place to help deliver the optimum customer experience
· Managing development projects from end to end including spec, development of proposed wireframes, tagging brief, QA, UAT, post launch analysis and ongoing optimisation
· Manage and develop a team of 2 direct reports
A little about YOU:
· You’ll have a minimum of 5 years strategic Website Development experience - with a focus on front end user improvements
· Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website, with a focus on template and customer journey optimisation, or introduction of new initiatives
· Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of being a key project stakeholder in web-based projects
· Exceptional web analytics knowledge (either Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics)
· Experience from a retail or commercial background
· Previous experience in using Endeca will be an advantage.